Friday, March 21, 2008

So not fair!

Today my office closed early due to the unending snow that is falling from the sky and it also being Easter weekend. So I didn’t complain and am now sitting cozily in my bed wearing my fleecy PJ pants…ahhhh…oh and of course watching TV!

Earlier this month I was flipping channels and ended up watch a movie called Inside I’m Dancing or Rory O'Shea Was Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inside_i%27m_dancing


So again I am flipping channels and have landed on one of the many HBOs. The movie is on again. It’s a pretty decent flick, has some good moments, and James McAvoy is in it. However, during the end credits they play an Elbow song I had never heard of. After the first listen I immediately tried to find out where I could get it.

After doing some Wikipedia research I found out it is called "Beats For Two" and sadly it is unreleased. So not fair! If you get a chance to hear this song 1) be prepared to be wowed and 2) let me know where you found it. I would love to have a copy of it. Hopefully they will release it someday. Of course it is also 4 or 5 years old now.

Good news is I do get to see Elbow at the end of April. I cannot wait! I also cannot wait for the new album, The Seldom Seen Kid, to be released here in the States. I’m loving the single:

“Grounds For Divorce”


http://www.elbow.co.uk/

xoxo,
Stefania

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?