Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Rowrrrr!

Why do I feel like such a cougar whenever I see The Last Shadow Puppets? I mean both Alex Turner and Miles Kane are 22 years old…only 6 years younger than me. Maybe it is their boyish charm and good looks combined with their skinny British-ness and brilliant music making. Sigh. Whatever it is my legs just get all buttery. Meeeeoooow!

“The Age of the Understatement”


“Standing Next to Me”


“My Mistakes Were Made for You”


xoxo,
Stefania

Official site:
http://www.thelastshadowpuppets.com/

Comments:
I love that you introduce me to so much new music!

And I have been feeling very cougar-ish myself lately, haha! There are some dang cute youngins' running around! :)

I absolutely cannot wait to see you over break! Yay!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?